Everyone is talking about Ormus Monoatomic Gold, but do you really know what it is? In this blog post, we’re diving deep into the world of Ormus to explain the benefits and drawbacks of this mysterious substance as well as details on how to take a supplement.
What is Ormus Monoatomic Gold?
Ormus (also known as ORMEs and monoatomic gold) is believed to be a health-enhancing substance that has subtle energy and medicinal properties. It is said to be made of high-spin minerals found in ancient alchemy texts and in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Studies have suggested various uses of Ormus, such as relaxation-promoting effects, immune system improvement, mood elevation, better sleep quality, and enhanced spiritual awareness.
The exact composition of Ormus isn’t fully understood yet; however, it is made up of tiny particles or clusters of element molecules held together by an electrostatic bond. While some life forms are capable of incorporating the Ormus particles into their structures others do not benefit from them directly – yet it does appear to improve the environment around organisms like plants in the short term.
Though Monoatomic Gold offers a range of mental and physical benefits from increased concentration to improved physical acuity, there are drawbacks that should be taken into consideration before consuming. These drawbacks include its high cost, the difficulty of sourcing high-quality Ormus, as well its lack of oversight from the FDA and other regulatory bodies.
Before considering the use of Ormus, it is important to discuss your plans with a healthcare provider.
Here are some tips on taking this supplement:
- Follow the manufacturer’s directions when taking any supplement, including Ormus. If a recommended dosage is not provided, talk to your doctor who can advise you on the safest dose for you based on your health history and ongoing conditions.
- Follow up with clinical support as needed while taking Ormus supplements and learn about potential interactions between it and existing medications you take for other conditions.
- Purchase only high-quality, certified-grade supplements from trusted providers, as using non-certified versions can expose you to the risk of contamination from other ingredients.
- Take each dose at least two hours before meals or avoid consumption within two hours after eating for the best absorption rates when using monoatomic gold supplements.
- Regularly monitor liver enzyme levels (such as ALT and AST) while using monoatomic gold as excessive doses can cause liver damage in some people due if taken without guidance from a medical professional.
In conclusion, Ormus is an exciting field of study that has the potential to revolutionize our understanding of medicine and nutrition. The benefits associated with this supplement are hard to deny; however, before adding it to your health regimen, you should be sure to carefully research its potential risks as well.
With that said, if you opt to utilize Ormus Monoatomic Gold in your healthcare routine, it is strongly advised that you consult with a qualified medical provider or nutritional practitioner who can provide guidance and appropriate dosage information. With the help of a trained professional and through cautious experimentation, those interested in harnessing the potential wellness benefits of Ormus Monoatomic Gold may be able to do so safely and successfully.